"AIESEC Empowered Me" - Buddhika Liyanage


I joined AIESEC with the intention of improving my English and getting involved in some extra-curricular activities related to business as I thought AIESEC was a little business networking club which gives you the chance to interact with foreigners. My assumption was proven so obviously wrong once I witnessed the “big picture” of AIESEC at my first two training sessions. I feel like the kid in me that first joined AIESEC is being shaping into a professional.  By working on teams, I learned to look at problems a different way and to effectively balance opinions. AIESEC empowered and will empower  me with confidence, experience, and a strong business network. Simply AIESEC life helps me to discover my Entrepreneurial spirit and it fuels my passion to run my own business one day.



Comments

Popular Posts