Che Adventure Park - Seki



We’re lucky to have a nice day in the Che Adventure Park.Actually I don't like taking so much adventure in my life,but this trip changes my mind. We started the trip with five fun games. We were divided into two teams for the competition.The funniest game is taking the pipe by legs .Boys in our team used many funny ways to pass the pipe.It made us laugh a lot.Then we tried the shooting games . My aim was devastatingly accurate.Thought I had tried it in China ,when you did it with different people in different places ,you will feel something different.

After we finished the shooting games ,we went for the rock Trekking.At the beginning, I was good .And the view we saw in the top of the mountain is stunning.But Im wearing a slippers.  And we gonna get down for the rock within a rope.Is a mission impossible for me .That time Im a rock in the top of the rock.But Im lucky to have my friends in the trip.They encouraged me and helped me to get down for the rock. I did it ! After sweating,the lunch was so delicious.And we even having an ice cream.

Taken some rest , we went for Rafting.The river is so large.For finishing the rafting earlier,Amir kept saying one ,one ,one It’s little annoying but you couldnt do anything to it ,because youre in a same boat.Thank god we arrived at the land in a wet way. And is so enjoyable to have hot milk tea after taking exercises.when Im enjoying my tea,listening to the conversation within my teammates, I felt happiness.Sometimes taking adventures is good ,especially with your friends.But dont forget to bring the suncream.




Article by :- "Lassana girl" Seki 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts